Friday, June 19, 2009

New pictures




Whew, what a day! I have been wanting to get new pictures taken with the kids. Since their birthdays are only 6 weeks apart, I usually just get both of them taken at the same time and we hadn't had a family picture in about a year and half so I wanted to get a new one of those too. Getting pictures of a little girl hitting the terrible twos is not an easy task. Drake did great- a little cheesy, but still, very cooperative! Hadley on the other hand, took lots of coaxing (read: bribing) and energy to get some good pics. Finally, we ended up with a few keepers!
**My mom thinks this is payback because I didn't like my picture taken when I was little either. If only I would have known how frustrating that was!!**









1 comment:

Unknown said...

The pictures turned out wonderful.