Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Warning: I'm Advertising for Uppercase Living!

That's right, I'm doing my own free advertising!

As many of you know, I have started selling Uppercase Living. If you haven't checked it out yet, you really should. It's an amazing product, if I do say so myself. I have put many around our house and love them! They are vinyl expressions that you can apply to just about anything: glass, walls, wood, mirrors, etc... AND they are removable without damage to your wall! Anyway, I have been working on a few giveaway items and Christmas gifts and wanted to share them. (Hopefully the recipients are not reading this.) The gifts I have pictured below are very inexpensive to make and you can personalize them which makes it even more fun! If you are interested in ordering anything, orders to be received by Christmas must be placed by December 2nd! You can check out the link above to see the whole catalog with hundreds of phrases, word or embellishment expressions or go into MyDesign Tool to design your own sayings or initials.

This one is in my living room. It says HOME in black and "where your story begins" in mocha brown. That's right, you choose the color(s) for every expression you want!


Glass blocks from Menards= $3.24/each
4 inch ornament embellishment in soft gold=$4.00
(all embellishments are $1.00 per inch)
Spool of ribbon =$1.00-$3.00
Letter P made on MyDesign Tool=$1.25
(4.5 inch, Chocolate Box Font)
Total for ornament block= $8.24 plus leftover ribbon
Total for letter block=$6.49 plus leftover ribbon


These 4x4 tiles below are from Lowe's. I made them into coasters by adding cork pads from the Dollar Tree on the bottom-on each corner. Then, I added a personalized look by creating a 3 inch M in MyDesign Tool and a 3 inch embellishment, both in chocolate brown. I made a total of 4 coasters, 2 with M's and two with the embellishments to make a nice set as a gift.
Total cost for the entire set= $9.30



2 comments:

Ruts said...

By the way, if you want to host an Uppercase Living Party the hostess benefits are pretty great! So, let me know! :)

Tim and Liz Casey said...

I don't know if I could host an event, however I love your ideas!!! I may be talking with you soon about getting some stuff ordred and "copying" your ideas for Christmas gifts! You are so creative!