Friday, June 25, 2010

30 weeks

The weeks are flying by and I'm already to my two-week appointments! Today, I went in a few days before I was actually 30 weeks because we were going to be on vacation during my scheduled 30 week time slot. It was a quick and painless appointment. I'm still measuring slightly ahead of schedule so they will do an ultrasound next appointment to check on the baby's growth. I've gained a total of 15 lbs now, which continues to be less than with either of my other two by this point. I guess chasing after two others helps in some ways! :) We are really enjoying the summertime weather and have spent MANY days at Knight's Action Park soaking up the sun and water. This summer has been a little taxing on us with Gabe working so much this month, so we are very excited to be going on vacation next week to the Dells and relax ALL together. Then, we come back to a flurry of business again with one week at home and then a week of Jr. High camp.

No comments: