Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yummy colors

Today, I decided I would give Hadley her own "project" to work on while Drake was working on his. She did amazingly well, if I do say so myself. I gave her the task of sorting her fruit loops into the matching color of circles that I had drawn on her paper. I showed her a couple of pieces and then she did the rest, I was impressed. She also LOVED eating them!


**Potty training update: We tried several weeks ago but after several times of peeing on the floor, went back to diapers. So, we started again yesterday, and so far she is doing very well. She went #1 on the potty 5 times yesterday and #2 once! That was of course, after sitting on the potty about 15 times. Today, she's done very well too. She's gone #1 a few times. We had to go out for awhile so I put a diaper on her, but it was dry when we got home and then she went in the potty! Woo-hoo, we're making progress! I will not be sad to stop throwing money into the diaper landfill anymore, but I can't believe my baby is old enough to potty train!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a smart little doll baby I have for a granddaughter!
And great job on the potty successes too!!

Kara said...

I cannot even say anything. Except won't Zane be embarrassed when his cousin (who is more than a year younger) becomes potty trained before him!!