Thursday, November 6, 2008

I just love it when they get along!

My kids are starting to get to that point where they annoy each other at times. A lot of times they do well together, but there are days where it seems they are just out to bug the other one. This morning was one of those great mornings. Drake had woken up before Hadley and was watching a cartoon when he heard Hadley in her room talking. So, he went in and crawled in her bed with her and they played together, laughing and having a good 'ol time for probably half an hour. I tried to video tape it but I think I waited too long and I had missed all the giggling. It was so cute! Here is a picture just before they both got out of her bed.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Must be a good day for siblings. See my photos on facebook from this morning.