Saturday, April 11, 2009

And it begins...

Drake had a big week this week, he started his first ever baseball league. Thursday night we met the team, ordered shirts, and heard the rules and today was his first practice. He did really well-listened to the coach, did what he was asked and ran like the wind. (He's the one with the navy blue hood on.)



I know our life is about to get much busier than it has been over the last 8 months. The move last August really allowed us to slow down our pace of life and it has been GREAT. (Although, there are still lots of Mattoon people I dearly miss!) I don't know that I would ever want to go back to the pace of life we once tried to keep up with before. I have learned to enjoy the little things much more since slowing down. And while baseball does put more dates on our calendar, I'm hoping it will be a great learning experience for Drake and make some great memories.

No comments: