Thursday, December 10, 2009

Great Friends



I have been continuing to do our little playgroup/preschool on Thursday mornings. It has been a lot of fun and Hadley LOVES having her friends come over each week to play and practice letters. Well, this Thursday the moms asked if they could bring lunch over to eat together afterwards. Of course, I wouldn't turn down food! Little did I know they had planned this to thank me and brought over pizza, fruit and dessert along with a special little goodie box for me including a Starbuck's card and Gordman's gift card. Man, do I have great friends, or what?! It also happened to be little A's birthday the next day, so we got to sing Happy Birthday and watch her blow out TWO big candles.

1 comment:

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.